Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The True Story of Puss ‘N Boots DVD


Brief summary of the story:


A young farmers son inherits a strange talking cat with magical boots. With his cunning wit, Puss helps him win the heart of the Princess while battling devious suitors that are after the throne. William Shatner is the voice behind the character Puss.

I was recently provided the opportunity to review the DVD. When little Brandon saw it, he immediately asked to to put it in the DVD player and wanted to watch it. I thought the movie and all the characters seemed a little eerie. Brandon lost interest in the show after a short while. I don't think it would be suitable for the toddlers. I'd say the older kids might like it. I personally liked it as I'm a big fan of most 3D animated films. The storyline was ok though.


Disclosure: I was provided a copy of the DVD free of charge in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com