Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, November 3, 2011

GlassDharma Glass Drinking Straws




I've recently won a contest at Fun and Funky Mommy and received a gift certificat for GlassDharma. When I received my order, I realized one of the straws were the wrong size in the box and missing a cleaning brush. The shorter 6.25" straw was inside the 8" box (which is the correct label of my order). I contacted customer service and they were really nice and very helpful. They reshipped the correct one to me with the missing cleaning brush.

I was excited to try these straws, especially for little Brandon. He uses straws because liquid still drips down his chin if he drinks straight out of the cup. I usually grab extra of those plastic straws when I order from fast food places. With the GlassDharma straws, I am able to reuse and even save me money. I also don't have to worry about Brandon chewing it all up. I get concerned when those plastic or rubber straws start wearing out because he could accidentally swallow a piece.






Made from borosilicate, the safest and strongest glass commercially available, GlassDharma straws are incomparable to ordinary plastic straws. They are even dishwasher and microwave safe!

Lifetime Guarantee:
Offering an unprecedented lifetime guarantee, GlassDharma stands behind their product, and promises that if your straw breaks, it will be repaired or replaced.





Visit the website at www.glassdharma.com for more about the company and their products.

Take advantage of the special promo going on now until the end of the year. Use discount code ShoppingSpree and get 15% off on your order.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com