Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, November 25, 2011

Kidorable Froggy Rainboots Review



Kidorable have the most adorable kids rain gear and outdoor accessories available. I was given the opportunity from the company to have Brandon try on the frog style boots. It matched the froggy umbrella that we got from Kidorable a while back. The boots came in a nicely designed shoebox. It's nice for gift-giving too for this holiday season. The boots are made of natural rubber. It did have that "new" rubber smell when I took it out of the box, but it went away after I left it out for a few days. The quality is nice: the outer liner keeps feet dry while the inner liner keeps the feet warm.





The bottom is grooved so it doesn't slip.



It's been raining LOTS here in Vancouver. Just few days ago, it snowed, but wet snow. Brandon had a chance to wear his frog Kidorable boots to preschool that morning. When he got to preschool, the other kids pointed out his boots. They like them. One of the moms even asked me where I got it, so I gave her the website and told her there are other styles/themes too.


I think Brandon has big feet. I like that Kidorable has a size-chart on the product page where you can measure the length of your child's feet and it will tell you which size best fits. Since Brandon is currently wearing size 9 shoes (and measured just 6.5" in length), I ordered size 10. Kids grow fast and it's best to upgrade shoe size about every 6-8 months in their toddler years.





Check out the complete frog collection rain gear.



Oh, before I forget, I thought I'd mention www.kidorable.com has a promo for FREE shipping (via UPS ground) for a limited time (until December 4). Use code GRATEFUL2 at checkout to get free shipping on any order, big or small.

PLUS, Kidorable is partnering with the Children’s Cancer Research Fund to help you support a great cause. They will donate 100% of the proceeds from our Butterfly umbrellas on www.kidorable.com from Thanksgiving through Christmas, bringing kids health, hope and happiness by revolutionizing the way childhood cancer is treated worldwide. (No coupon necessary)


Disclosure: I received a pair of frog rainboots from Kidorable at no charge in exchange for a review of my opinion. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com