Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, November 21, 2011

Brandon Mispronouncing Words

There are still some words that Brandon is having trouble saying or pronouncing. It's actually the letter 'S' and the letter 'U'. He's 3-years-old, but hopefully he'll get it soon when he's a little older. I think it's funny to hear him say it. Most of the time, I understood what he said to me. I occasionally had to correct him and ask him to repeat it back. Here are just some example words:

music = "muyik"
snacks = "nack"
snake = "nake"
escalator = "eligator"
schoolbus = "goobah"
star = "dar"
you = "ooh"
unicorn = "oohnicorn"

Does your little one have trouble with pronouncing too?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

I love baby/toddler speak it is such a funny language, almost like their speaking double dutch or something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com