What's a tag*a*long? It is a fun way for kids to walk comfortably next to a stroller and keep them close to you. The tag*a*long gives those kids a place to hold while moving about and a place to come back to when the fun is done.
Brandon actually likes holding on to the tag*a*long while walking with the stroller when he doesn't want to sit in it. To my surprise, he would occasionally ask where the "blue handle" is and wants to hold it while walking along with me when I'm pushing the stroller. Though the reads that the recommended age for use is 3 and up (Brandon is 2), it was useful for me and Brandon. He already figured out what it was used for when I told him it was for him to hold if he wants to walk.
Every time Brandon holds on to the tag*a*long attached to our stroller and while walking to Frog Hollow Neighborhood house for the family drop-ins, parents would tell me that it's such a great idea. Even strangers walking along the street or at the mall would comment that it is neat and it is a great idea. Brandon was being a good boy too! One time, I had a lady (a mom) asked me where I got it. I happened to have that product card with me that has the website name and I gave it to her.
The products are available for purchase directly through their online store or on Amazon.com.
If you like to win it, one (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win one tag*a*long of their choice of color. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org.
1) Visit their website at http://www.tagalongkids.com and tell me in the comment below which is your favorite color of the 4 available.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry.):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entry)
3) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
4) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
5) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (2 entries)
6) LIKE Tag*a*long on Facebook and post on their wall that Jennie from "Baby Brandon's Adventures" sent you. (3 entries)
7) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
8) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following line (3 entries):
Enter to win a Tag*a*long Kids Product; a fun way to keep kids close. Review & Giveaway by @jennieyuen - http://bit.ly/btEAk6
Contest is open to US & Canadian residents. Contest closes October 21, 2010 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received the Tag*a*long product at no charge in exchange for a review of my opinion. Thanks to Tag*a*Long Kids and Naptime Industries. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.