Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, September 2, 2011

Frog Hollow Harvest Festival & Veggie Contest 2011

It was the last day for "Frogs in the Park" event with the Frog Hollow Community. We celebrated with face-painting, crafts, watermelons, games, bubbles, music band, vegetable contest, prizes and lots more. I brought Brandon and cousin Michelle for a day of fun.


Brandon and Michelle playing hockey and games.



Brandon and Michelle at the playground. Not sure who the girl is in the back.


The kids also made custom buttons. I did a few for them.


Watermelons for everyone!


Here's my entry for the veggie contest. I called it the Tomato Bouquet.


The rest of the veggies from others. I think everybody who participated got a small prize.




Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com