Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Friday, November 5, 2010

Rub-a-Dub ABC & 123 Bath Toys Review



My favorite toys for Brandon are learning toys. We don't have many bath toys that are "educational". Most of them are just plastic cups and a couple of rubber ducks. Since Brandon is getting a bit older, he wants different things to keep him entertained while in the bath tub. I was given the opportunity from Growing Tree Toys to review the Alex Rub-a-Dub ABC & 123 Bath Toys.

When Brandon opened the package, he was excited to see new stuff. And because the plastic jar container was clear, he saw the colorful letters and numbers it contained. He immediately want to dump it out and play with them.

I checked the letters and numbers to make sure that they were all complete - and they were. What I noticed was there were some shiny speckles on the foam letters & numbers. I guess this is because it was brand new. I was worried about Brandon putting it in his mouth. He did, but I was relieved that it was non-toxic.


Description:
Rub a Dub ABC and 123 from Alex brings the classroom to the bathtub! With Rub a Dub ABC and 123 bath toy, kids love that they can build words and numbers with these soft foam shapes that stick to the tub or tile when wet. Alex Rub a Dub ABC and 123 is the great bath toy that includes 2 multi-colored sets of alphabet letters and a set of numbers 0-9. That makes 62 different pieces with which to play!


Features:
* Soft foam shapes stick to the tub or tile when wet
* Includes 2 multicoloured sets of alphabet letters & numbers 0-9. 62 pcs total

These are great and they stick on to the tiles. Little Brandon and I love these bath toys because they are educational and fun. To keep them dry and clean, I stick it up on the tiles to let it dry overnight and it will eventually fall onto the tub when it's completely dried.







BUY IT
The Rub-a-Dub ABC & 123 Bath Toys can be purchased directly from Growing Tree Toys online store. Check out more other variety of Alex Bath Toys.

Disclosure: I received Rub-a-Dub ABC & 123 Bath Toys from Growing Tree Toys at no charge as part of their bloggers network in exchange for a review of my opinion. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com