This product has won the PTPA Media Awards (Parent Tested Parent Approved) and BabyBaby organics is committed to prevent harmful chemicals reaching your child's bath tub.
Enjoy the aroma of baby safe organic essential oils of Lavender and Chamomile combined with organic herbs and plant extracts which gently cleanse the skin and soothe both baby and mama. This gorgeous body wash is perfectly safe for even the most sensitive, delicate skin.
When I first opened the bottle, I poured a small amount on my hand. The gel was clear. I could smell the lavender. I've always loved that scent and also the name of my favorite color (kinda light pinkish-purplish). It was very nice and made me felt relaxed. Little Brandon was feeling calm too. He even noticed the smell. Because lavender scent is a bit strong for my senses, I only used a small amount. The body wash didn't give Brandon nor I any skin reaction so that was good. I love that it contains organic ingredients.
It also makes a great bubble bath. Even a small amount poured under running water, it makes a good amount of suds.
The Organic Calming Body Wash is free from harmful chemicals and is made from all natural, organic and certified organic ingredients.
* Artificial fragrance free
* No colors or preservatives
* No Harsh synthetics, wheat, gluten, corn and dairy ingredients
* Sulphate free
* Pareben free
BabyBaby Skin Care products are available for purchase directly through their website. Take advantage of the 15% off discount by using promo code NC00105.
BabyBaby Skin Care $25 Gift Certificate Giveaway
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to redeem for any product from Baby Baby (US). Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Visit the website at http://www.babybabyskincare.com and tell me in the comment below what would you spend the $25 GC on.
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on Google Friend Connect on one of my other 2 blogs - listed below followers on the sidebar (1 entry)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (1 entry)
6) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (1 entry)
7) LIKE BabyBaby Skincare on Facebook (1 entry)
8) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
9) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following. Once only, please! (2 entries):
Enter to win a $25 Gift Certificate from BabyBaby Skin Care. Review & Giveaway @jennieyuen - http://bit.ly/aYQyCe
Contest is open to US and Canadian residents. Contest closes December 7, 2010 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received a complimentary BabyBaby Organic Body Wash at no charge in exchange for a review of my opinion. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.