Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Winnie the Pooh Umbrella Stroller Review

I recently picked up an umbrella stroller (by Dorel) because I needed something lightweight and compact. I chose the Winnie the Pooh theme since the colors were nice and little Brandon likes the characters also. For me, I m not a fan of bright colors nor have flashy, busy-looking designs. The color of this stroller was pale green with light cross designs and a picture of Pooh Bear and Friends in the middle.






Everything was easy to figure out and no assembly required. When opened up, the latch on the back had a safety feature that you have to pull down and lock in place. At first, it was a bit tricky, but I figured it out and finally got the hang of it.

Here is Brandon pushing his stroller. He likes to push it around.




The sunshade was a nice bonus. I prefer strollers with the sun shade to cover Brandon's head from the sun. There was a clear plastic window on the sun shade that I can see to make sure Brandon was comfy.




The cloth seemed thin, but it held Brandon quite well when he sat in it. I hope it will last for a while. I think little Brandon will fit in this stroller until he is 2-1/2 years. His head is almost as high as the back of the cloth's length.




Comparing with my bigger stroller (the one that came with the baby carrier), it was a bit more difficult to maneuver. As mentioned, it was the lightweight and compact size I was looking for.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Andria said...

Following you from Mommy Bloggers Rock on Facebook
Andria
www.andrialake.blogspot.com

wacki04 said...

Found you through Bloggy Mommy! Hope you can follow back :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Momma Maven said...

following you through Bloggy Moms, would love a follow back ;) http://www.mommamaven.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com