Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kid's Bento Lunch: 3 Little Piggies

This was my first attempt making kids bento lunch box for Brandon to have at school. It took some time to prepare so I got up early in the morning to make it. It's fun to make if you have the patience. Here I made The Three Little Piggies. Pretty cute!


What I used:
- Japanese sticky rice (mixed a bit of ketchup for coloring)
- mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots)
- seaweed / nori (leftovers I just placed around the bowl)
- cheese sticks (I made little trees as garnish)
- ready-cooked bacon strip (for snout and ears)




I've seen images from the web and books. I'm actually reading this book called Yum-Yum Bento Box by Crystal Watanabe and Maki Ogawa.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
Pool Filter Replaces Unicel # C-8412 (Pleatco # PA120, Filbur # FC-1293) for Swimming Pool and Spa

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You already know, a lot of persons are hunting round for this information, you could help them greatly.
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com