Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crafts: Chinese New Years Firecrackers

I had a bunch of toilet paper rolls I've been collecting and gave me an idea of making Chinese New Years firecrackers. Brandon was excited in making some, so I told him what to do. I showed him some pictures from the internet so he has an idea what it looks like.

What we used:
- toilet paper rolls
- red tissue paper
- lucky red envelopes (we had some scraps)
- stickers (we had shiny stars)
- glue stick
- scissors






Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM these firecrackers look cool. Do they actually snap like the store bought or just for decorations?

Anyhoo just stopping by from the Canuck FB group. Following from LinkiesContestLinkies.blogspot.com

Nice to meet ya Jennie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com