Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Toddler Bike Helmet Review

We've been looking for a toddler helmet for a while and finally got one. Most of these helmets fit starting at age 3. Brandon's head was a bit small then, but he's still growing. Some of the helmets are fitting him better now. We've tried on so many and it was too loose. Everyone's fit is different; some may fit better than others.

We have the Toy Story character helmet that is for ages 3+ and it is a good fit (though Brandon is only 22 months now). The straps are easy to adjust to make a good fit. Pad set is also included for knees or elbows.






Brandon can start wearing his new helmet and ride his little trike.






Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

my son loves buzz! I am a new follower from Pitch it To Me. I look forward to reading your blog!

Please visit me when you have a chance, I have a couple giveaways I would love for you to enter.

Kari @ http://shining2save.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com