Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Disney-Pixar Cars: Lightning McQueen

Lightning McQueen has become Brandon's favorite character from the Disney movie, Cars. You probably notice that boys tend to be more interested in cars and trains, while girls like beauty cosmetics and sparkly stuff.

Anyways, I just had to take this photo of Brandon at the mall. He was so cute. Again, sorry for the bad quality (it's from the camera phone). I keep forgetting to bring my actual camera. I usually keep it in my diaper bag. Don't know what's with me.



And here is a die-cast Lightning McQueen car that I just had to get for Brandon. He really likes it and he always play with it before bedtime. I'm a car nut too and I used to collect die-cast cars. The paint quality on these die-casts is more durable nowadays than back years ago where they easily chip off.





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com