Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Teething & Immunization Shots

Month 4

I’ve been trying to find the time to blog again, but it is a bit difficult as I need to look after Brandon 24/7. Being a mommy is more than a full time job. We try to keep him as happy as he can. As of few weeks ago, he started to drool a lot and putting his hands/fingers in his mouth. Then I figured he has started teething. His drool was starting to give him rashes on his cheeks. I changed his bibs so often. For relief, I gave him teething rings (frozed). The doctor also recommended Orajel.

Brandon also had is 2nd set (4-months) of immunization shots over the weekend. I was nervous how he would react. He did cry hard. The hubby calmed him down by carrying him and patting his back. We kept telling Brandon that it was OK and that mommy and daddy is there to comfort him. I think he had a slight fever in the middle of the night since he felt really warm; gave him some infant Tylenol drops and he was better in the morning.

Schedule of baby’s vaccinations is 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 months, an so on. I will keep you updated again.

I was also concerned about a slight flat spot on his head. It is somewhat noticeable, but not severe. I hear worst for other babies about this issue they call “flat head syndrome”. I’m trying to prevent it by sitting him in his Bumbo Seat and letting him play in his Jumperoo.


Brandon is a good boy. The only time when he gets fussy is when he wants mommy’s milk. He’s a healthy boy and I’m grateful.

Some good things about Brandon:
- never spits up
- very alert at 3 months
- doesn’t have colic
- likes baths
- can sleep an average of 9 hours

Some bad things about Brandon:
- doesn’t like being put down on his own bed
- can’t fall asleep on his own
- took a while for him to get used to the bottle
- often rubs his eyes/face
- habit of sucking fingers


ss_blog_claim=f8053ae28818eed4546ec0690517b09e

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com