Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Kinder Surprise Eggs: Barbie for Girls and Hot Wheels for Boys


After receiving a package of Kinder Surprise Eggs, my son Brandon and I were both excited. There was a pack containing Barbie toys for the girls and a pack containing Hot Wheels for the boys. There's 1 in 3 eggs that contains a limited edition Barbie Toy or Hot Wheels Car.

When Brandon saw the pictures of the Hot Wheels cars, he jumped up and down and said, "What's that? What's that?" He knew that the Kinder Surprise would contain any of the Hot Wheels. I don't have any girls, but this would be a nice little treat & surprise for his playdate when she comes over.  Brandon enjoyed his chocolate and lucky for him, he got a Hot Wheels car from the first Kinder egg in the package.



Brandon is a "car nut" like me, so we're both into the Hot Wheels toys. I used to attend races and car shows and participated in those events. Anyways, since Brandon was born, I don't have a lot of time to do those things anymore. I think when Brandon is a little older, I'm sure we'll have a chance to do those things I used to do. We've been playing his toys cars on the car mat we have.

The next day, Brandon asked if he could have a Kinder Egg. He had been behaving very good that day so I decided to let him choose one from the box. His surprise was a fuzzy baby lion. It was really cute and Brandon made it his little pet. Love that smile it put on his face! He'll get another one of these treats again when he's good or finishing a chore.




Even us adults love Kinder Surprises. I couldn't resist and had to open a couple of the pink Kinder eggs for the delicious & creamy chocolate and "surprise" inside. I still have yet to get one of those Barbie dolls so I can put it on my display shelf of figurines. Here's the bracelet I got.


KINDER CANADA GIVEAWAY

There's a promotion happening at the Kinder Canada Facebook Page. To celebrate the launch of their new, pink KINDER Surprise Egg for Girls and thank Barbie and Hot Wheels for being part of the launch (for a limited time!), ENTER to WIN 1 of 40 Barbie/Hot Wheels prize packs, at http://www.facebook.com/KinderCanada/app_131151803715165

Each Prize package consists of two (2) packs of twenty-four (24) Kinder® Surprise® eggs; one (1) Barbie™ doll, one (1) Hot Speed Wheels™ and one (1) Hot Wheels™ Light Speed OR one (1) Hot Wheels™ Racing (selection of the Hot Wheels™ Light Speed or Racing will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). Approximate retail value of each Prize package is $50.00 CDN.

Also, join in the Twitter conversations and follow @KinderCanada







Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I received special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!

I just want to share my first stop motion surprise eggs movie with you! :)
It's about only 1 min but I have used about 310 pictures to create it

So can you please tell me what do you think about it? Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTfVSBangOg

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com