Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Monday, August 6, 2012

See What Happens When You Save With Barbie


Barbie isn’t just about fashion and girlie accessories – it’s also about imagination, creativity and the importance of play! Barbie is so much more than just a doll. When girls play with fashion, they accessorize more than just their wardrobe… a new outfit can represent a chance to “try on” a new career, role, or story! From a mermaid to a movie star, a fairy to a fashionista, and a princess to a president, no one has more accessories than Barbie. It’s a physical change that can lead to a transformative imaginary experience… and only Barbie can take girls anywhere they want to go!

I am very excited to be part of this campaign and share with you my experiences. When I was a little girl, I remember my first Barbie I received as a gift from a relative. My little sister had one too and sometimes we swap and share, and taking turns playing dress-up. I'm sure most of you ladies probably owned a Barbie doll or similar when you were younger.

Oh the memories! I can still remember how I accidentally broke my Barbie's leg off. I think I was pretending that my Barbie was doing a ballet move and I spun her leg. I cried! Thinking back about what happened is kinda funny. I was probably 7 years old at that time.


Check every Tuesday and Thursday for coupons and deals for Canadians. Visit the website at Websaver.ca for current deals and coupons. Keep an eye out for my posts via Facebook and Twitter on my updates for deals on Barbie stuff.

I also invite you to become a Fan of Barbie on Facebook.




Disclosure: I am participating in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Barbie and receive compensation for my post. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com