Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Photo Thieves Claiming Other's Pictures as Their Own Child

I recently found out from fellow bloggers about companies or other people stealing your photos. They claim the photos are either you or their child. After hearing this made me so sick and it makes me sad to hear this. You find all kinds of crazy people on the internet nowadays. I was reading a post from Shawntae at A Little King and I and read her story. She found that this company used her son's photo without her permission and made T-shirts from it. Read about her full story here.

She also linked another blog as well that someone is pretending the photo is their child. You can read the post from Mandy at A Sorta Fairytale HERE.

I never really watermark my pictures of my son Brandon or pics that I take at random. I do watermark my photography and artwork pics though (www.jennieyuen.com). Now I need to take that bit of extra time to watermark all my photos. Thanks ladies for sharing your stories.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com