Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Original CarSeat Lasso {Review}




What is the Car Seat Lasso?

It was created by Troy Pivonka, a parent who has 2 young children. Lifting the children in and out of the car seat can be daunting even more so as they get older and heavier. Many parents know that the buckle is always in the bottom of the seat. Once the child is in the car seat, the child will have to be lifted to retrieve the buckle. I've been through this and it can be troublesome.

From Troy's experience, you will put your child in the car seat over 3000 times in the next 5 years. He mentioned that his wife injured her arm doing this and with that, the CarSeat Lasso was invented.





Features:
  • works on all car seats
  • easy to use and install
  • saves you time and no hassle
  • buckle automatically retracts
  • durable components
  • made in the USA
I recently received the CarSeat Lasso to test out on Little Brandon's carseat. I thought this is a really great idea. I wish I had this few years ago, but now we have switched over to the big kid booster seat. I realized Little Brandon has trouble reaching for the buckle on the side most of the time and it often gets pushed down as he tries to buckle up.  One time I had to dig it out because it got pushed deep into the hole. Then I used the CarSeat Lasso to keep the buckle from sliding into the slot in the bottom of the seat. This was a brilliant idea and it saves us time and the hassle.


WHERE TO BUY: The CarSeat Lasso is available for purchase on Amazon.com,


Your child will never sit on the buckle again!


Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product(s) from the company/PR firm at no charge in exchange for my review in this post. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com