Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Our First Experience at the Lego Mini Build Event

Brandon got bullied by an 8-year-old boy (a stranger) at the mall while lining up for the Lego mini build event. He budged in front of us. He even grabbed my iPhone that Brandon was playing his games while waiting in line. I asked the boy where his mom was and he said she's sitting on the bench. There were too many people so I had no idea who was who.

When the boy he started bothering Brandon, it annoyed me that I had to confront him. The boy kept tapping his neck and head and Brandon kept brushing him off. Little Brandon was pushed around and I didn't like it. I didn't want to be rude, but it got me to the point where I had to tell him that enough is enough. He talked back to me and even said rude comments to Brandon. He also told the lady in front of us that we budged in. WTF? That lady knew we were there behind her the whole time. I could tell she was already annoyed as well at that boy. I had no idea where that boy's mom was. I wasn't even sure if she saw what happened.

Then it was finally our turn (after an hour of waiting in line) to go in the LEGO store for the free Lego Mini Build. Wow, it was a terrible first time. I didn't expect it would be a super long wait. Brandon had to go pee, but I didn't want to lose myself out of the line as we were next. I did most of the building quickly and left after we finished. I don't think I would go back for the next event. It's not worth our time and our commute (about 40 minute drive for us).

On our drive back home, I told Brandon to stand up for himself if another kid is bothering him, speak up and tell that kid to stop.

Here is the mini tree we built:






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com