I was recently introduced to Adventure to Fitness, an award-winning & trusted educational fitness program. Once you have a membership with them, you can access the exercise videos from the website at any time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Adventure to Fitness (AtoF) is an educational fitness program for kids, reaching 10 million children around the world. Through engaging videos, interactive games, tips from physicians,informative blog posts and recipes, AtoF’s at-home fitness program offers a 360-degree solution to health and wellness education. Used and trusted by over 100,000 teachers, AtoF was developed with input from leading educational, medical and parenting experts.
Since my PC was not at a convenient place for Little Brandon to watch and follow along the exercise movements, we were able to watch it on my iPad through the website. We could watch the videos anywhere with clear sounds and it was convenient. Brandon enjoyed it and he had a lot of fun. He got exhausted quickly, but I know he burned a lot of energy from all that exercising. There are also activities available online for the adventure episode we complete.
The animation and video effects are great! It's like playing in a video game where you're the like character in it. It's brilliant! And Mr. Marc is quite funny with a lot of enthusiasm. The kids love him.
WHAT'S THE COST? There are 2 options for subscription:
- $9.99 a month subscription
- $99.00 one-year subscription
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMS:
- Interactive Fitness: Short, engaging 30-minute videos encourage kids to get up and move while learning important facts about nutrition, positive habits, and overall health.
- Educational: Each adventure integrates academic material from major subject areas, including math, science, social studies, language arts, and history.
- Expert Tips: Receive weekly tips on children’s health from various child development experts, including physicians, nutrition advisors, cardiologists and other professionals.
- Supplemental Tools: AtoF provides supplemental games and activities to go along with the 30-minute videos to enrich what they’re learning.
- Kid-Friendly Recipes: Check out kid-friendly, healthy recipes to ensure your kids are getting the nutrition they need to stay fit.
One (1) lucky reader will receive a free 6-month membership to the children’s educational fitness program (valued at $60 per membership)! Membership includes full on-demand video access, activities, recipes, health tips, and more. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org through Rafflecopter and is open to Canadian and US residents (ends April 28th, 2014 at 11:59pm EST). Winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received a complimentary subscription from the PR Firm/company in exchange for my honest review in this post. Any expressed opinions are my own and personal thoughts. No other compensation was given.