Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BeltLock Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Have you ever had your little one accidentally release the seat belt while you were driving? Or do you ever find that the seat belt is not properly fastened? It is quite a concern to many parents with young children and the safety of their child. It can be a scary thing, especially if you are unaware that your little one's seat belt has come off.

What can we do about this? I was recently introduced to BeltLock, a product that can stop the accidental release of the seat belt used to secure your child's car seat in any vehicle.  It's quite a clever invention.


BeltLock is designed to prevent kids from opening the seat belt securing the child's car seat. It stops little fingers from releasing that belt. This universal lock will fit most seal belt locks. Beltlock is designed to be strong, durable, visible in the car, easy to fit and easy to remove with a key (or alternatively any narrow object) by an adult. Beltlock offers peace of mind when traveling with kids.


Little Brandon was at first curious what the orange device was. The first time I tried it, I wasn't sure if the belt clip goes through the center slot of the BeltLock or the side. It actually didn't matter. I couldn't get it into the middle, so I used the side. It works great! Now I don't have to worry about Little Brandon fiddling around with the release button. He doesn't usually do, but good for his safety until he's a little older. It was easy to fit and easy to remove. When we're not using it, I just leave it on his car seat, so we remember when we see it.


Features:
- easy to use
- prevent children from releasing seatbelt
- travel with safety
- strong and durable

BeltLock is created by a new Irish company, Project5 Creations Ltd. They're proud to bring this solution to the market to provide an increased level of confidence for today's busy parents and childminders.


WHERE TO BUY: Beltlock is available on Amazon.co.uk and via the Beltlock website




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com