Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I picked up little Brandon from school and when we got home, he took out a wrapped gift and gave me something that he made at school. It was a picture of him in a small frame and decorated it himself. He also made a card to go with it with the help of his teacher. It made me so happy. I'm sure all his classmates did the same thing during class.




What touched me the most was the moment after dinner. He gave me a hug from behind and said, "I love you, mommy." Well he pronounce "I love oo" (still in the learning process to say "you" properly). I kneeled down to give him a hug and he kissed me. It was cute and such a tender moment. I love my little boy.

Wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day and enjoy the weekend!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Glenda said...

That was so cute. He is adorable. Happy Mothers Day to you and your son.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com