Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Wiggles Concert in Vancouver QE Theatre





We went to see The Wiggles in Concert on Tuesday, August 9, 2011. It was a last minute decision. At first, I didn't want to go because I had nobody to go with. My sister's sis-in-law asked me the day before and I thought would be a great idea to go together. I booked the seat just next to each other.

It was Brandon's first time to these type of concerts. He did okay at first, but couldn't sit still near the middle of the show because I think he was getting a bit bored. He's just under 3 (2years-10months to be exact) and wouldn't understand all of it. We sat all the way in the back row. Good thing I bought my Nikon with Zoom lens.




Here's a few of the photos I took. Brandon at the fountain just outside the venue:



Jeff, the guy who wears the purple shirt, was not at the concert due to heart problem (or something like that) and is in the hospital. Instead, another guy named Brad substituted his spot.



 


 
It was an interesting and fun show overall. It's a different experience watching it live from watching it on TV. I'd prefer to watch the DVD at home.  The most interesting to Brandon was the characters he recognize and the "big red car".  And also not to forget to mention when the theatre got dark and the twinkling lights were reflecting off the disco ball. That was when they sang Twinkle Little Star.



[Click here] to see the full album. The album password is wiggles.



Disclosure: Tickets for this concert were purchased on my own. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com