Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Preparing to be a "Work at home Mom"

It is very sad to say that I will not be working f/t after my maternity leave is due in late August. I just found out that I am still on the wait list for the child care placement. The earliest availability is about a year since my application, so it would be around May 2010 next year.

I won't be able to go back to work because nobody is able to look after Brandon. If I knew my own parents (especially my dad) would tell me they won't babysit, I would've applied for child care in the first place. My dad doesn't have the patience and he is a very tempered man.

I guess my choice is to try and make money while at home and become a Work-at-home Mom. What does one do? This I will have to start finding resources and maybe try to squeeze in my time to create artwork to sell. It's not enough for my living, but it'll have to do for now. Our dream of owning our own place has drifted further away. Even worst... a very tight budget if we do ever want to travel.

A good thing for Brandon is that he gets to have mommy (me) around to look after him and my quality time with him.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com