Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Tricycle for Brandon

It has been a week since Brandon and I had been battling a cold. We're both still recovering. It's funny how all 3 of us (me, Brandon, and grandma) got sick at the same time. Brandon is doing better since his coughing has stopped. The only medication he took was .75mL of cough syrup (as instructed by our doctor). I try to keep him as comfortable as he can get. The worst thing ever was that he would not go to bed for the past 2 nights and it makes me feel horrible when I'm also feeling sick at the same time.

What I really want to share is this new toy I got for Brandon. It's called the Fisher Price Rock, Roll & Ride Trike. What I like about it is that it's got 3 settings: rocking, transforms into a tricycle when he can reach the pedal, and ride it while I push him. He loves it! He was having so much fun. I do hear a lot of reviews from other parents saying that they have difficulty controlling the direction and having to assist their child in steering. Brandon is still too small to pedal on his own, but I will see how it will work for him when he is bigger/older.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com