Great for many uses and activities: bicyclists, runners, campers, travelers, hikers, sports, beach, picnic, playground, and more.
This was great for use on our road trips and going to the park with little Brandon. While we were at the playground, his hands would get dusty and dirty with the sand. After wiping his hands with the wet towelette, I opened the dry towelette that came together. It was convenient. I didn't want to wait for his hands to dry before getting into the car. I didn't want him wiping his sticky, wet hands everywhere. Of course, we cleaned his hands with soap and water after we got home.
Paper Shower was invented by Dr. Jim Bahcall, a dentist who is an avid cyclist in his free time. Dr. Bahcall would carry instant hand sanitizer or wet wipes around in order to clean off his hands after riding—but was frustrated that his hands were then wet. He wanted to have a package that included both a wet, soapy towel as well as a dry towel. Nothing like this existed on the market, so he created it. The company is based in Lincolnshire, Ill.
Paper Shower can be purchased directly from their online store at an affordable price. You can purchase multi-packs online. The more you buy, you get a discount. The company offers free shipping with any size order!
T-Shirt & Paper Shower Giveaway
One (1) lucky reader will have a chance to win a t-shirt and 3 paper shower packs. Chosen winner will be selected via Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning email.
This is a mandatory entry:
1) Tell me in the comment where would you use Paper Shower?
For Additional Optional Entries (Post in a separate comment for each additional entry.):
2) Follow me on Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
3) Follow me on Google Friend Connect on one of my other 2 blogs (1 entry)
4) Follow me on Twitter @jennieyuen (1 entry)
5) Follow Paper Shower on Twitter @PaperShower (1 entry)
6) LIKE my Facebook Page at Jen's Reviews and Giveaways (3 entries)
7) LIKE my OTHER Facebook Page at The Art of Jennie Yuen (3 entries)
8) LIKE Paper Shower on Facebook (3 entries)
9) Post about this giveaway on your blog with the URL in the comment. (3 entries)
10) Tweet about this giveaway by tweeting the following (3 entries):
Enter to win a T-shirt & Paper Shower prize pack @PaperShower. Review & Giveaway @jennieyuen - http://bit.ly/9w7rbt
Contest is open to Canada and US residents. Contest closes November 20, 2010 11:59pm (PST).
Disclosure: I received one sample pack of Paper Shower in exchange for a review of my opinion. Thanks to North Shore PR. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest thoughts. No other compensation was given.