Search:
Brandon's Adventures
Click Here

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Toys in Kinder Surprise Pink + a Contest

With spring in full swing and summer fast-approaching, Kinder Canada is very excited to introduce the new eggs - the Kinder Surprise Pink - with over 30 playful toys and a little bit better. Check out the new Toy Gallery on Facebook section that Kinder Canada have added. You can browse the new collection and vote for your favorite.

I was really surprised and "egg-cited" when I received the pack of new Kinder Eggs. I got a funny reaction from little Brandon. He was like "What? It's for girls?" We were both looking at the box and saw some of the toys available for both the boys and girls. We got a "fuzzy tummy" animal to add to his collection.




And to celebrate the launch of Kinder Surprise Pink, Kinder Canada will be hosting an exclusive Facebook Contest starting May 29th, 2013 for three weeks. You can participate by simply becoming a fan of Kinder Canada and telling them what makes your child so unique. Winner receives one of three $250 VISA gift cards! Remember, deadline to enter the contest is June 19th.


Every child is unique in their own way. So what makes my child, Brandon, so unique? Well, I'd say he loves sharing things with others and caring about them. He also has his own way of telling his feelings through his drawings.  A few weeks ago, Brandon accidentally swung his toy into my eye. I ended up being taken to the emergency at the hospital because it was really serious and very painful that I cried. It shocked me when the doctor told me the surface layer on my eyeball got ripped. I was in pain and couldn't see for nearly a week!  Brandon was sad of course and he drew me a picture himself and mommy crying. It's his way of saying that he is really sorry. It was really thoughtful of him.

Picture on the left shows both of us with sad faces crying and Brandon hugs me with lots of love and that he's sorry. The crossed out heart tells me he is heartbroken. Picture on the right is me couldn't drive home with an injured right eye (and tears) while Brandon is in the back seat.




Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Shop Step2.com